With sessions starting from just £8, get ready to roo and book your trip to Reading’s RedKangaroo Trampoline Park NOW!
What a fantastic place, friendly and helpful staff, just what Reading needs. My girls loved it so much they didn't want to leave.
My 2 girls (aged 6 & 3) absolutely love this place! It is very well equipped and has lots to do for all skillsets. The cafe is great too and the hot chocolate is a must try. As a parent of small children it is so reassuring that safety is their priority at all times. The staff are amazing and are enthusiastic which makes the experience even more enjoyable!
Firm in the belief that everyone is born to bounce; RedKangaroo Reading features sessions and facilities for ALL ages and abilities. As well as a huge main court with wall-to-wall trampolines, which are much bigger than the industry standard in other parks for safety reasons, RedKangaroo offers a whole host of additional aerial activities:
- Check out our timed ninja courses! The assault course features a demanding vertical climbing wall, hanging bags to swing from and ‘doors’ to clamber through, all without touching the ground!
- In our Wipeout game, players jump over or duck under al rotating sweeper arm while trying desperately to perch safely on their podiums without toppling off!
- A huge half pipe to practice gravity-defying parkour flips and tricks
- An extra-long, extra-boingy 21 metre tumble track for super-springy somersaults
- Angled trampolines to ricochet bouncers off the walls
- A double cardio wall for two people to test endurance and reaction skills against each other; who can leap to hit the lights in the fastest time?
- Look out Spiderman! For those seeking extra thrills jumpers can launch themselves into two metres of vertical wall running!
- A gigantic foam pit featuring an epic gladiator beam
- The RedKangaroo ‘power tower’; clamber upwards through a mad cat’s cradle of giant elastic bands then swoosh down a grin-inducing power slide
- Two addictive Slam Dunk basketball areas with added bounce to really whoop that ball through the hoop!
- Amazing dodgeball court where players can battle it out!
- Quiet room for those who need to do a little work or read in quiet. (free wifi)
- Parents room for changing / feeding the little ones.
- 4 amazing themed party rooms.
- Cafe Roo and lovely mezzanine area to watch over the whole trampoline park
*Please note that some equipment may have height and age restrictions for Health and Safety reasons, all equipment is open on a rotation basis to ensure that everyone gets a go on their favourite piece.
0118 324 8884
|Monday - Friday||10am - 8pm|
|Saturday||9am - 8pm|
|Sunday||9am - 7pm|