Terms & Conditions
- No variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed by Red Kangaroo Limited.
- Red Kangaroo Limited reserve the right to make amendments to the activities, sessions or features available without prior notification.
- Red Kangaroo can not guarantee that all the facilities and features will be available at the time of your visit.
- Any persons using the trampoline park must be 4 years of age or over, unless participating in a specific toddler/family session, and in which case must be accompanied by a responsible consenting adult or guardian.
- Anyone using RedKangaroo Trampoline Park’s activities must complete or hold a valid Risk Acknowledgement form. Those participants under the age of 18 years, or any participant without the capability to complete their own Risk Acknowledgement form must ensure that a legal guardian or responsible adult has completed one on their behalf.
- Any person causing wilful damage to the facilities, fixtures or fittings of a RedKangaroo Trampoline Park will be liable to pay for the rectification of any damage caused. This includes any damage caused due to the misuse of equipment and/or failure to comply with the safety briefing or supplied guidance.
- RedKangaroo does not accept any responsibility for the loss or damage to personal property. This includes vehicles in surrounding car parks or parked on neighbouring roads. Vehicles and their contents are left at their owners’ risk.
- RedKangaroo reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone engaging in what is believed to be antisocial or unsafe behaviour, or on the basis of health and safety risk to any individual.
- The activities include all leisure activites; and participation is not without risk, serious misuse could lead to serious injury or fatality. All participants and spectators must attend a safety briefing prior to every park session.
- RedKangaroo reserves the right to refuse admittance to participants or to remove a participant from the premises should it be deemed necessary to do so. This includes a participant whose behaviour is deemed unsafe, or who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The decision of the Duty Manager is final.
- After the safety briefing, all participants will not be individually supervised by a Court Monitor on the RedKangaroo courts or wider park. A responsible adult must permanently remain on site for any child aged 12 or under. Participating adults must sign a Risk Acknowledgement form stating that he or she will accept responsibility for the safety of themselves and for the supervision of the children in their care.
- All trampolines are restricted to a maximum weight limit of 20st (127kg). Participants over this weight are not permitted to enter the trampoline areas due to the risk presented to themselves.
- Participants must be dressed appropriately. RedKangaroo reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone who is not appropriately dressed. The minimum standard of dress code expected includes a vest top and shorts. All participants must ensure they remove all jewellery, belts and loose clothing prior to participation.
- All participants are required to wear RedKangaroo trampoline socks for health and safety and court management reasons. No other socks, including trampoline socks from other operators will be allowed to be worn on our courts.
- No refunds or compensation will be payable by Red Kangaroo Limited in the event that any participant is not permitted to, refused permission to or decides not to undertake or complete the trampoline activities.
- All jumpers are required to arrive 30 minutes prior to the start jump time. Rights of admission can be refused at any time in the case of excessive lateness without refund.
Party and Group Bookings
- RedKangaroo offer a limited range of food for specific dietary requirements.
- Should a group choose to make an amendment to their catering options, a minimum of 2 working days’ notice must be provided in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Birthday Parties: The addition or reduction of guests to a birthday party must be completed under the following conditions; the remaining number of guests does not fall below the minimum advertised party capacity; that RedKangaroo has adequate space to accommodate additional participants (including non-participating adults); and that all changes are made in accordance with our refund and transfer policy.
Price and Payment
- RedKangaroo reserves the right to change its prices at any time and without notice.
- Full payment must be received by Red Kangaroo in advance of your event start time.
- Prices for future bookings that are quoted are applicable for confirmed bookings made on that day only. Price increases can occur at any time and previously quoted prices cannot be honoured unless a booking had been made at the time.
Refunds and Transfers
- RedKangaroo allows cancellations and refunds to be made within 24hours of the event/pass being purchased. This is only applicable if the date of the event/pass has not already happened. When this falls out of 24 hour period RedKangaroo at their discretion may permit a transfer of the booking to a comparable price/time session. It the session is more expensive the additional payment will be required. All requests for cancellation or transfer should be made via email to email@example.com with the requested alternative date specified.
- No refunds shall be offered for transactions made using gift vouchers. Bookings may be transferred to another suitable date but in adherence with the refund and transfer policy.
- Groups and Parties cannot change the date or time within 14 days of their event date.
Updated: February 2020