Terms & Conditions
30% OFF AT REDKANGAROO
The current promotion of 30% off (until 6th July), applies to ALL bounce session types including Kanga Tots, Kanga Family, Kanga Bounce, Kanga Calm and Happy Hour. Does not apply to Fitness sessions, party packages, group bookings, merchandise or items from the cafe.
- No variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed by Red Kangaroo Limited.
- Red Kangaroo Limited reserve the right to make amendments to the activities, sessions or features available without prior notification.
- Any persons using the trampoline park must be 4 years of age or over, unless participating in a specific toddler/family session, and in which case must be accompanied by a responsible consenting adult or guardian.
- Anyone using RedKangaroo Trampoline Park’s court facilities must complete or hold a valid Risk Assessment Waiver. Those participants under the age of 18 years, or any participant without the capability to complete their own Risk Assessment Waiver must ensure that a legal guardian or responsible adult has completed one on their behalf.
- Any person causing wilful damage to the facilities, fixtures or fittings of a RedKangaroo Trampoline Park will be liable to pay for the rectification of any damage caused. This includes any damage caused due to the misuse of equipment and/or failure to comply with safety briefing or supplied guidance.
- RedKangaroo does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to personal property whilst onsite. This includes vehicles in surrounding car parks or parked on neighbouring roads. Vehicles and their contents are left at their owners’ risk.
- RedKangaroo reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone engaging in what is believed to be antisocial or unsafe behaviour, or on the basis of health and safety to any individual.
- The activities include all variations of trampolining; and participation is not without risk, serious misuse could lead to serious injury or fatality. All participants and spectators must attend a safety briefing prior to every park session.
- RedKangaroo reserves the right to refuse admittance to participants or to remove a participant from the premises should it be deemed necessary to do so. This includes a participant whose behaviour is deemed unsafe, or who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. The decision of the responsible Duty Manager is final.
- After the safety briefing, all participants will not be individually supervised by a Court Monitor on the RedKangaroo courts or wider park. A responsible adult must remain on site for any child aged 12 or under. Participating adults must sign a Risk Assessment Waiver stating that he or she will accept responsibility for the safety of themselves and for the supervision of the children in their care.
- All trampolines are restricted to a maximum weight limit of 20st (111kg). Participants over this weight are not permitted to enter the courts due to the risk presented to themselves.
- Participants must be dressed appropriately. RedKangaroo reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone who is not appropriately dressed. The minimum standard of dress code expected includes a vest top and shorts. All participants must ensure they remove all jewellery, belts and loose clothing prior to participation.
- All participants are required to wear RedKangaroo trampoline socks for health and safety reasons. No other sock, including trampoline socks from other operators will be allowed on our courts.
- No refunds or compensation will be payable by Red Kangaroo Limited in the event that any participant is not permitted to, refused permission to or decides not to undertake or complete the trampoline activities.
2. Party and Group Bookings
- RedKangaroo offer a limited range of food for specific dietary requirements. There is currently no gluten free, dairy free or wheat free options available as a part of the main party package. Guests are welcome to bring their own ready prepared food in this instance.
- Should a group choose to make an amendment to their catering options, a minimum of 7 working days’ notice must be provided.
- Birthday Parties: The addition or reduction of guests to a birthday party must be completed under the following conditions; the remaining number of guests does not fall below the minimum advertised capacity of the room; that RedKangaroo has adequate space to accommodate additional participants (including non-participating adults); and that all changes are made in accordance with the refund and transfer policy.
- A party is required to present themselves to a member of staff 30 minutes prior to the confirmed jump time. Rights of admission can be refused at any time in the case of excessive lateness.
3. Price and Payment
- RedKangaroo reserves the right to change its prices at any time. As much notice as possible will be given should a change in price occur.
- No refunds shall be offered for transactions made using gift vouchers. Bookings may be transferred to another suitable date, in adherence with the refund and transfer policy.
- Prices for future bookings that are quoted are applicable for confirmed bookings made on that day only. Price increases can occur at any time and previously quoted prices cannot be honoured unless a booking had been made at the time.
4. Refunds and Transfers
- RedKangaroo requires 14-working days’ notice to provide a refund for any cancellations. Cancellations occurring with less than 14-working days’ notice and more than 7-clear days’ notice will be offered a transfer to an alternative date. This requires the participant to specify an alternative date and time for their booking at the time that the transfer is offered. With less than 7-working days’ notice, any cancellation will not receive a refund of transfer, resulting in all monies being lost.
5. Data Protection
Red Kangaroo Limited
Registered No: 10214431
Updated: May 2018